Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Want to know more?

There are so many exciting stories coming out of Rick and Paula Miller's work in Sierra Leone. In a week's time, I was able to talk to a few dozen people, take lots of photos and videos, and see firsthand Rick's vision  creating waves in a culture so foreign to mine. 


You are going to hear more and more about the development in Brigitte Village and all of the Sierra Leone Peninsula. There are so more exciting changes taking place for the kingdom! 


I want to personally invite any of you who are close enough to visit Athens, Illinois, to come at 6 p.m. Sunday to hear my presentation about the Millers' ministries. It is so uplifting the transformation there, and I want to share more of it with you. I'll be speaking, but I'll also have a book of photos and brochures. You can learn how you might get more involved or just get plugged in so you can keep hearing the stories! I hope to see you there!

Rick and Paula in a sea of school children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment