Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Jane

Jane is a trusted friend of the Millers. She helps around the house, watches the girls when needed (when Rick and Paula have to go to the airport to pick up certain visitors whose delayed flights keep them out until 2 a.m.) and cooks. Also, she sings. And I just had to post the video and photos because we teased her that she would be "famous" in America. Suddenly, she got real shy about letting me come near her with my camera! I think Grace and Faith were reminding her that I would be making her famous with the photos below. I love her genuine smile...it is truly infectious!

I do believe I forced her outside her comfort zone with my cameras every time I was around her. Yet it didn't keep her from singing in church. I wonder...what could we do this week to ease outside our comfort zone for God? 

Enjoy Jane's beautiful voice in the video and next time you pray, include Jane and her husband, Paul, that God would meet their needs and grow their faith!










No comments:

Post a Comment