Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Making headlines

If you haven't seen it yet, check out the latest Springfield's Own magazine featuring Rick and Paula Miller on the cover. If you don't live close enough to buy one (SJ-R office and Barnes and Noble), you can read the story online HERE.

This was not the point of my mission trip to Sierra Leone, but because of my connections to the State Journal-Register I pitched the story. I prayed, held my breath, and the editor replied asking for a cover story, sidebar and lots of photos. Praise God! What an amazing work he did with one small, short trip. I continue to stand in marvel at it! 

Please pray that this story reaches many, that it would create additional supporters and investors for this ministry, that it would result in salvation for even one more lost sheep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment